Wednesday 7 November 2018

A Tale Of Sweet And Sour Life Between Spouses

The underlying foundations of disagreement

* I needed to go to the US from my home in India,

To meet my 'not really well' 94 years of age father remaining with my kin,

Fortunately, he survived the difficulty.

He is as yet going 'solid', however for to what extent?

Just God knows!

* My life partner had bolstered my turn at first,

In any case, later, needed me to put off the visit,

As she too was confronting medical issues.

I gauged the circumstance - money related viewpoints, and her medical issues.

I chose to go.

The effect

I had misjudged the outcomes - its negative enthusiastic effect on our relationship.

I attempted to speak with her,

There was a chilly reaction.

My activity was underneath her desires.

On my arrival, there was a total social blacklist from her side.

The contention

* I was miserable for my dad, who was gradually disappearing,

From the relatives - me, my mom and kin.

I sought after her ethical help.

* But I was overlooked.

Her sense of self had been wounded and I needed to pay the cost.

She has solidly repudiated me.

There was no adoration lost, for me.

She recollected her companion's recommendation:

'This person is a mom's kid.

He can never be yours.'

Afterward

The social blacklist is as yet proceeding.

My conciliatory sentiments have no significance.

She supposes me as a hopeless, and uncouth person.

Presently I carry on with a secluded life inside my home.

Also, communicate with my maturing father over 'Skype',

His reflexes are backing off.

He has relatively quit reacting to me.

Regardless we share life: discussing together our sacred texts and a clever limerick.

A silver covering in the cloud

Me and my life partner, still have a typical connection:

Our pet pooch Tessy.

She cherishes the two of us.

She is confounded over our conduct towards one another.

Her affection to the two of us is unlimited.

Since my arrival, she has invited me and acknowledged me with same love.

I wish, in the event that I could have comparable welcome from my life partner.

Be that as it may, it was not in my fate.

My God dreading companion, couldn't shed her inner self issues.

Is it true that we are both acting unpredictable?

Would it be a good idea for me to request that my youngsters assist?

It might aggravate their genuine feelings of serenity.

As guardians, we should live in amicability, in appreciation to God,

For His gifts, throughout our life.

We look for His gifts to determine this impasse;

A detour to satisfaction in our life!

In the event that God be for us, who can be against us!

As we age, there is weakening - Law of Marginal Utility - in our energy towards physical fascination.

The guiltless squabbles and the compromise later energize the released 'love' battery in the psyche.

It brings back the wedding trip days rapture.

What's more, it proceeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment