Tuesday 30 October 2018

It's Deja Vu All Over Again

New Year's Day was loaded up with bunches of energy, a lot of grandkids circling and enough sustenance on the table to dispose of world yearning. All things considered, it eliminated my beguiling yearning, in any event for the day.

Both the Gracious Mistress of the Parsonage and Yours Truly at the same time marked a profound murmur. My significant other sat in her seat considering and I, leaning back in my seat pondering. Trust me, we both had a great deal to consider and muse over.

The contrast among considering and pondering is very significant. Thinking requires a great deal of diligent work while pondering is firmly identified with diverting, in spite of the fact that I am not exactly beyond any doubt about the association. All I know is it takes less vitality to muse than it does to think and I'm just for sparing vitality.

I had quite recently gotten into a somewhat great dream when my significant other made an exceptionally startling declaration.

"Well," she said most astutely, "I figure this is the beginning of a fresh out of the plastic new year."

I was too profound into my dream to accomplish more than snort certifiably.

At that point I started to think, which sapped me of a great deal of vitality at the time. In spite of the fact that my significant other was not wrong as she would see it (she is never off-base about anything) she was not actually right. In any case, being the man of the house, also not having enough vitality to set up a decent front, I didn't call her on it. In any case, I thought on it some more.

Everyone says this is another year that has never been lived. Also, I might want to test that sort of reasoning. I have a spooky inclination that I have been here previously.

I don't know whether my dream got stirred up with my reasoning however toward the finish of the activity, I arrived at a few startling ends. The greatest end is there is nothing surprising about the New Year.

Try not to believe me, do some reasoning without anyone else. Approve, it's excessively from the get-go in the year to do substantial reasoning so perhaps some light considering may be more all together.

On the off chance that I recall effectively, and I should check a year ago's schedule, yet would it say it wasn't January a year ago right now? Truth be told, I think for the past couple thousand years there has dependably been a January. Nothing surprising about January. In my lifetime, I have seen 65 Januarys. At the time, everyone said it was new. What I need to know is, when does the originality wear off? At the point when is someone going to stand up and sincerely say, "Welcome to another old year."

Each time I have a birthday, individuals disclose to me I am a year more seasoned, however when another January comes around individuals endeavor to reveal to me it is new. I think this year I am will demand my birthday that individuals reveal to me I am getting more up to date and not more seasoned.

At that point, similarly as my dream was getting an unexpected burst of energy, I thought of some different irregularities about this supposed New Year scam.

In the event that I recall accurately, last January there were seven days in seven days; Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. What I find rather unusual is this new January has a similar past times of the week. This is fairly inquisitive to me. Someone is attempting to offer me some old steed medication for tea.

Presently, if the year 2017 should be another year for what reason does it extend a similar old gear of the old year? I think I smell a trick here.

For instance, on the off chance that you went to purchase a spic and span 2017 auto, you opened the entryway, the hood and the storage compartment and everything was from a 2016 auto, wouldn't you feel a smidgen swindled? I know I would.

Not exclusively does this supposed new January have that days of the week, and you are not going to trust this one, it likewise conveys similar quantities of the days. What's more, these numbers are still in indistinguishable request from it did in January 2016.

I accept there ought to be a Congressional examination concerning this somewhat genuine scam being played on the American individuals. All things considered, on the off chance that somebody guarantees something to be new, and fresh out of the box new at that, it ought to be out and out new.

I think I oblige Solomon, the most shrewd man on the planet, who stated, "The thing that hath been, it is what will be; and that which is done is what will be done: and there is no new thing under the sun" (Ecclesiastes 1:9 KJV).

This supposed "New Year," is basically the "Old Year" repackaged for the clueless. For a few people it will bring a half year into the "New Year" before they understand this marvelous truth.

Individuals make New Year's goals, which are essentially the old goals from the prior year. Some of them return decades. Nothing truly changes. When February, or, in other words February as a year ago, moves around those new goals are spoiled with some genuine maturing.

In any case, there is a more prominent than Solomon that I spoke to. He stated, "And he that sat upon the position of authority stated, Behold, I make everything new. What's more, he said unto me, Write: for these words are valid and devoted" (Revelation 21:5 KJV).

I will leave the formation of "new," to the person who knows how to make everything new.

No comments:

Post a Comment